Parentsportal.scot is a digital service. which has been developed to provide parents/carers with a clear insight to their child's education and to support transactional communications between parents/carers and the school and to eliminate the “school bag run”.
The portal is where you will
- view your child’s report (all progress and full reports will be uploaded and available from here)
- report your child’s absence from school
- view your child's attendance
- view your child's class timetable
- update your own as well as your child's details at any time
- complete the annual data check process electronically, when asked to. An email will come out asking.
- access online school payments (iPayImpact)
- book your child’s parents evenings
- access Parent Zone and Fife.gov.uk
Please click here www.fife.gov.uk/parentsportal for a link to the Fife Council page giving more information
Registration is via MyGovScot (My Account) service. This is a secure and trusted service provided by the Scottish Government.
Myaccount lets you use different online public sector services with one username and password and you only need to register once.
- to pay for school lunches through ParentPayand iPayimpact
- some local council services such as council tax and reporting a missed bin collection
If you are having any trouble signing up to Parentsportal please read here and if you are still having trouble please contact the school for help and advice.